Are you looking for some motivational quotes regarding the high road ?
We’ve compiled the best collection of high road quotes, sayings, messages, and captions for Instagram (along with images and pictures) to motivate you to take the high road and rise above bad feelings and emotions.
Take the High Road The expression refers to adopting a morally better stance toward something.
There will be numerous instances throughout your life that will prompt you to be vindictive or seek revenge.
However, it is always prudent to uphold high values and principles and to act morally. Taking the high road may appear difficult at first, but it is the proper course of action.
These quotations about the high road can inspire you to take the high road and be a bigger person.
Avoid succumbing to your wrath, ego, or insults and leave the situation with self-respect.
Not to mention our collection of rise above quotes, which will empower you to let go and act with bravery and courage.
Quotes about the High Road
61. “When you take the high road you will see things that some people can’t.” ― Shannon L. Alder
62. “Some of us should receive medals for being able to bite our tongues so hard without biting them off.”
63. “I always try to take the high road, because I refuse to go down to your level. You know who you are!”
64. “Those who travel the high road of humility are not troubled by heavy traffic.” ― Alan Simpson
65. “Whoever established the high road, and how high it should be, should be fired.” ― Sandra Bullock
66. “The high road is always respected. Honestly and integrity are always rewarded.” ― Scott Hamilton
67. “People will throw stones at you, don’t throw them back, collect them and build an empire.”
68. “The high road and positivity is never the easy way but always the best way.” ― Nancy Wilson
69. “Take the high road. People will rise up to join you or fall out of sight.” ― Shannon L. Alder
70. “The first rule of taking the high road is do not talk about how you are taking the high road.”
71. “Love is a helium-based emotion; Love always takes the high road.” ― Augusten Burroughs
72. “Take the high road when you can. Small roads lead to more stop signs!” ― DRS
73. “Follow the high road of love and compassion and leave a trail of happy hearts behind you.”
74. “I’m going to take the high road. And not just because I’m high.” ― Karen Walker
75. “Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain
76. “Just because someone invites you to the drama does not mean you need to RSVP.”
77. “Do not get upset with people or situations, both are powerless without your reaction.”
78. “The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury.” ― Marcus Aurelius
79. “The high road can be narrow and bumpy, but the view is magnificent.” ― Dean Jackson
80. “I’m going to take the high road because the low road is so crowded.” ― Mia Farrow