Are you looking for some motivational quotations about overcoming Negativity ?
We’ve compiled the best collection of rise above quotes, sayings, messages, and captions for Instagram (along with images and pictures) to motivate you to be positive and overcome negative thoughts and feelings.
Rise above meaning: The term refers to refusing to be harmed or manipulated by (something bad or harmful).
At times in life, we become overtaken by unpleasant feelings such as hatred, wrath, betrayal, ego, and so on, and hold grudges against our friends and family.
These inspirational quotations demonstrate the power of overcoming fear and insecurities in order to triumph over Negativity and achieve success in life.
Quotes About Rising Above Negativity
41. “One revolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: to rise above the little things.” – John Burroughs
42. “You learn to rise above a lot of bad things that happen in your life. And you have to keep going.” – Lauren Bacall
43. “I see couples fighting about the stupidest things. You just have to rise above everything.” – Sammy Hagar
44. “I have smiled people who have said the most terrible things about me, and they think I don’t know.” – Mayor Boss
45. “We’re not defined by our circumstances, and we can always find a way to rise above it.” – Ashleigh Murray
46. “If you have a crisis, whether on a ship or wherever, there are heroes who rise above it.” – Jerry Bruckheimer
47. “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them.” – Washington Irving
48. “It’s certainly true that presidents have confidantes who rise above what you would call just staff.” – Jon Lovett
49. “It’s time to rise above negative circumstances and believe what God says about you. You are blessed, favored, loved.”
50. “F.E.A.R. has two meanings: ‘Forget everything and run’ or ‘ Face everything and rise.’ The choice is yours.” – Zig Ziglar
51. “’Ninnu Kori’ urges us to take a broader view of life, look past stumbling blocks, and rise above self sympathy.” – Nani
52. “You shall be free indeed when your days are not without a care, nor your nights without a want and a grief, but rather when these things girdle your life and yet you rise above them naked and unbound.” – Khalil Gibran
53. “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly despite the fear.” – Atticus
54. “Your have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
55. “Don’t let anyone drain you of your happiness today. Be drama free. Rise above the petty stuff.” – Trent Shelton
56. “We are defined by our dignity to rise above debasement. We are certainly better people for doing so.” – Corey Taylor
57. “Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle, and transform into the brightest, strongest version of you ever!”
58. “Don’t carry your mistakes around you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them.”
59. “As a Southerner and as a Mormon you approach life in this aspirational way: ‘I will rise above my station.’” – Dustin Lance Black
60. “Don’t get mad. Don’t get even. Do better. Rise above. Become so engulfed in your own success that you forget it ever happened.”