Are you looking for some motivational quotations about overcoming Negativity ?
We’ve compiled the best collection of rise above quotes, sayings, messages, and captions for Instagram (along with images and pictures) to motivate you to be positive and overcome negative thoughts and feelings.
Rise above meaning: The term refers to refusing to be harmed or manipulated by (something bad or harmful).
At times in life, we become overtaken by unpleasant feelings such as hatred, wrath, betrayal, ego, and so on, and hold grudges against our friends and family.
These inspirational quotations demonstrate the power of overcoming fear and insecurities in order to triumph over Negativity and achieve success in life.
Quotes About Rising Above Negativity
61. “How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged from them. And how beautiful it is to laugh when someone thinks you are going to shed tears.”
62. “Today if anything is trying to hold you back, give no attention to it. Get your hopes up, get your faith up, look up, and get ready to rise up.” – Germany Kent
63. “Life isn’t fair. It’s true, and you still have to deal with it. Whining about it rarely levels the playing field, but learning to rise above it is the ultimate reward.” – Harvey Mackay
64. “On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave.” – Lewis Hamilton
65. “In politics and in society, we can use our reason to rise above our parochial natures. Too bad that our elected officials don’t choose to do so more often.” – Paul Bloom
66. “We want to blame people who have brain disorders – they should somehow be able to magically rise above it. It’s a profound misconception.” – Drew Pinsky
67. “As leaders, we need to rise above petty politics and lead, rather than follow, the various interests and pressure groups in our respective countries.” – Hassan Rouhani
68. “An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
69. “Self-acknowledgment boosts your emotional and spiritual immunity, giving you the strength you need to release the past and rise above fear, doubt or resignation.” – Debbie Ford
70. “As an anthropology major, I wanted to understand the cultural significance of poverty – why it exists and why some countries can rise above it while others can’t.” – Lauren Bush
71. “Growth is ugly, it’s hideous, it’s all the things we don’t like but my God, once you walk through the fire of confusion you will feel burning passion within your flame.” – Nikki Rowe
72. “We have to rise above bad fortune. We have to be in the good and enjoy the good, study and work and adventure and friendship and community and love.” – Joshua Prager
73. “A lot of people feel that the realm of poetry and the realm of the lyric is personal feeling and should rise above politics, which, in fact, good poetry has never done.” – Claudia Rankine
74. “If the world’s nations can set aside their petty bickering over religion, politics, and territory, certainly I can ‘get that Olympic Spirit’ and rise above my prejudices.” – Colson Whitehead
75. “I, personally, have had to rise above my feelings of inferiority to my sister Anjelica, not to mention feeling sorry for myself because I lost my mother so young.” – Allegra Huston
76. “Every civilization is founded on sins – every single one. Dispossession, violence, appropriation. What distinguishes civilizations are the ones who rise above it.” – Charles Krauthammer
77. “The world helps you to keep evolving and hope it’s for better. You have to rise above all the tragedies in life. You have to grow, and if you stop growing, you are old.” – Hrithik Roshan
78. “I think right now we need to look back at the founding values of our country. Rise above partisanship, be less bitter when it comes to important matters that have to be solved.” – Walter Isaacson
79. “Everything we are is anchored in our childhoods. The drama comes in how we deal with it. Are we slaves to our past, or can we rise above it? This is the stuff of great stories.” – Robert Crais
80.“Sometimes you see how humanity can rise above any kind of cultural ills and hate that a person’s capacity to love and communicate and forgive can be bigger than anything else.” – Viola Davis