Are you looking for some motivational quotations about overcoming Negativity ?
We’ve compiled the best collection of rise above quotes, sayings, messages, and captions for Instagram (along with images and pictures) to motivate you to be positive and overcome negative thoughts and feelings.
Rise above meaning: The term refers to refusing to be harmed or manipulated by (something bad or harmful).
At times in life, we become overtaken by unpleasant feelings such as hatred, wrath, betrayal, ego, and so on, and hold grudges against our friends and family.
These inspirational quotations demonstrate the power of overcoming fear and insecurities in order to triumph over Negativity and achieve success in life.
Quotes About Rising Above Negativity
81. “There is undoubtedly a lot of pressure that comes with recognition, which can be a good thing and bad thing all at the same time. But if you stay focused and don’t lose sight of what you’re doing and who you are, you can rise above it.” – Prabal Gurung
82. “When you lose someone whose life was so extraordinary like my dad’s, you have two options: You can curl up in a dark corner… or rise above it and dust yourself off and continue with their work. He will always be with me.” – Bindi Irwin
83. “The biggest crime in England is to rise above your station. It’s fine to be a pop star. ‘Oh, it’s great, lots of fun, aren’t they sweet, these pop stars! But to think you have anything to say about how the world should work? What arrogance!’” – Brian Eno
84. “Soaps are a double-edged sword. There can be prejudice from some writers and producers who feel you will lower the currency of their work if you’ve been in one. You have to rise above such ludicrous prejudice.” – Sarah Lancashire
85. “We cannot be any stronger in our foreign policy for all the bombs and guns we may heap up in our arsenals than we are in the spirit which rules inside the country. Foreign policy, like a river, cannot rise above its source.” – Adlai Stevenson II
86. “Whatever understanding is reached with Pakistan has to be followed honestly, and everybody will have to rise above party politics and be actively committed to make India prosperous.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
87. “Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever.” – Nancy Lopez
88. “True, most Americans give lip service to the proposition that even the most exalted among us have their flaws, but we are eager to believe that presidents manage to rise above the limitations that beset the rest of us.” – Robert Dallek
89. “I am confident that this legislature will rise above partisan bickering, especially after the public promises its members made last fall, and that it will demonstrate a high capacity for civil service.” – Charles Edison
90. “Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration.” – James Connolly
91. “Judges certainly have political connections and strong political views, but that doesn’t mean they can’t rise above politics when they hear cases. We expect them to, and the law presumes they do.” – George T. Conway III
92. “Digital imaging allows both groups to rise above the limitations of mess and clutter and mechanics, and apply our talents to creating images limited only by our imaginations.” – Buffy Sainte-Marie
93. “The women why women effect so little and are so shallow is because their aims are low, marriage is the prize for which they strive; if foiled in that they rarely rise above disappointment.” – Sarah Grimke
94. “It is not only our duty but our moral obligation to break from the oppression of debt. We must rise above the political considerations and do what is right for the future of our nation.” – Dan Coats
95. “Most important lesson I learned in the past year is, don’t let anyone turn you cruel. No matter how badly you wanna give the world a taste of its own bitter medicine. It’s never worth losing yourself over.”
96. “The first stage in a technology’s advance is that it’ll fall below a critical price. After it falls below a critical price, it will tend, if it’s successful, to rise above a critical mass, a penetration.” – Chris Anderson
97. “When your jealousy is triggered it could be fat sign pointing to where you should be investing your energy and what the Universe is wanting to create with you.” – Rebecca Campbell, Rise Sister Rise
98. “Everything we are is anchored in our childhoods. The drama comes in how we deal with it. Are we slaves to our past, or can we rise above it? This is the stuff of great stories.” – Robert Crais
99. “I think right now we need to look back at the founding values of our country. Rise above partisanship, be less bitter when it comes to important matters that have to be solved.” – Walter Isaacson
100. “Excuses, criticisms, and superstitions are vitamins for haters, but poison for the successful. Rise above!” – Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflection On Life And The Human Experience