Are you looking for some quotes about God’s faithfulness?
We’ve gathered the best God is faithful quotes, sayings, messages, bible passages, and Instagram captions (with images and photographs) to inspire and instill your faith and hope in God’s wonders.
When situations are difficult, we frequently lose faith in God. However, God is constantly present, guiding and safeguarding you. In these trying times, when everyone is battling a war of some kind, whether medically, financially, emotionally, or personally, these spiritual quotes will provide a ray of hope and faith in God’s faithfulness.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of inspirational quotes about the future, which will empower you to let go and act with bravery and courage.
Quotes About God’s Faithfulness
- “Forever God is faithful.”
- . “She holds onto hope for God is forever faithful.” ― 1 Corinthians 1:9 (Bible Verse)
- “God is faithful and will forever be faithful at all times.” ― Thokozani Ndinisa
- “Understand that God is always faithful in His love for you.” ― Karen Middleton
- “There is no pit so deep, that God’s love is not deeper still.” ― Corrie Ten Boom
- “Mentoring is: Sharing Life’s Experiences and God’s Faithfulness” ― Janet Thompson
- “I have no faith in my faith. My faith is in the faithful God.” ― Leonard Ravenhill
- “God is faithful and true. Confess your inability and His ability, and keep your eyes on Him.” ―David Jeremiah
- “God is always faithful even in the midst of hard times.” ― Finding Truth In The Word Of God
- “God’s faithfulness is stronger than our unfaithfulness and our infidelities.” ― Pope Francis
- “If we are faithless, He is faithful, for he cannot deny himself.” ― 2 Timothy 2:13 (Bible Verse)
- “For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for his help.” ― Isaiah 30:18B (Bible Verse)
- “Just know this, that God is faithful, even when you don’t have faith yourself.” ― Mike Herrera
- “It is the faithfulness of God that allows epistemology to model ontology.” ― John Polkinghorne
- “God is fighting your battles, arranging things in your favor, and making a way even when you don’t see a way.”
- “The glory of God’s faithfulness is that no sin of ours has ever made Him unfaithful.” ― Charles Spurgeon
- “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord” ― Bible
- “God’s faithfulness is the one constant in the equation. He is the Rock on which we stand.” ― Paul Silway
- “God is always faithful to His promises, but He often surprises us in the way He fulfills them.” ― Pope Benedict XVI
- “We may be confident in this: that in the pain of our suffering is the presence of a faithful God.” ― Alistair Begg