Are you looking for some quotes about God’s faithfulness?
We’ve gathered the best God is faithful quotes, sayings, messages, bible passages, and Instagram captions (with images and photographs) to inspire and instill your faith and hope in God’s wonders.
When situations are difficult, we frequently lose faith in God. However, God is constantly present, guiding and safeguarding you. In these trying times, when everyone is battling a war of some kind, whether medically, financially, emotionally, or personally, these spiritual quotes will provide a ray of hope and faith in God’s faithfulness.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of inspirational quotes about the future, which will empower you to let go and act with bravery and courage.
Quotes About God’s Faithfulness
- “A faithful God does not expect you to do what you cannot; He supplies the needed strength.” ― Erwin W. Lutzer
- “The Lord is faithful to those who are faithful and earnestly seek Him.” ― Ben Lance, Prayer: 81 Powerful Prayers
- “All God’s giants have been weak men and women who have gotten hold of God’s faithfulness.” ― Hudson Taylor
- “God is good. God’s faithful love lasts forever.” ― 2 Chronicles 5:13 (Bible Verse)
- “God is Holy. God is pure. God is faithful. God is gracious. God is merciful.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great Be Great!
- “Every demonstration of God’s faithfulness to us is an opportunity for us to testify of Him to others. Max Anders
- “God’s faithfulness means that God will always do what He said and fulfill what He has promised.” ― Wayne Grudem
- “Faithful servants never retire. You can retire from your career, but you will never retire from serving God.” ― Rick Warren
- “God has been faithful time and again to surround me with people that sharpen me and that make me better.” ― TobyMac
- “God is great. God is faithful. And His love is set upon us. We come as we are, with trembling trust.” ― Sandra McCracken
- “God is faithful, and I am confident that He will do His perfect work through my imperfect parenting.” ― Rachael Carman
- “Because God is sovereign, He is able to answer. Because He is faithful to His promises, He will answer.” ― Jerry Bridges
- “It doesn’t always happen on our timetable or the way we thought, but I can assure you, God is a faithful God.” ― Joel Osteen
- “Because God is faithful, He can be trusted fully to completely carry out His commitments to us in Christ.” ― Jimmy Swaggart
- “God is faithful, and that trumps all our problems, tears, tragedies, and the very prospect of death itself.” ― David Jeremiah
- “You may have weaknesses, but God has strength. You may have sin, but God has grace. You may fail, but God remains faithful.”
- “As children of such a faithful Creator, we also have our responsibilities toward the creation.” ― Mary LouiseBringle, Introducing Glory to God
- “Thanksgiving for God’s faithfulness in our pain is the indisputable proof that we believe God is a part of our pain.” ― Erwin W. Lutzer
- “Faith is the solid, unshakable confidence in God which is built upon assurance that He is faithful to His promises.” ― David Jeremiah
- “Faith is the virtue by which, clinging-to the faithfulness of God, we lean upon him, so that we may obtain what he gives to us.” ― William Ames