Are you looking for some quotes about God’s faithfulness?
We’ve gathered the best God is faithful quotes, sayings, messages, bible passages, and Instagram captions (with images and photographs) to inspire and instill your faith and hope in God’s wonders.
When situations are difficult, we frequently lose faith in God. However, God is constantly present, guiding and safeguarding you. In these trying times, when everyone is battling a war of some kind, whether medically, financially, emotionally, or personally, these spiritual quotes will provide a ray of hope and faith in God’s faithfulness.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of inspirational quotes about the future, which will empower you to let go and act with bravery and courage.
Quotes About God’s Faithfulness
- “No matter how dark your situation seems, there are blessings you can find and focus on. God is always faithful.” ― Removing your shame Label
- “Confidence is not based on you having all the resources needed to take care of yourself; Confidence is based upon the truth that God is faithful.”
- “Weary or bitter of bewildered as we may be, God is faithful. He lets us wander so we will know what it means to come home.” ― Marilynne Robinson
- “When you don’t understand what is happening, you need to wait, trust God, and rest in His care. He is always faithful to His own.” ― Jim George
- “Forgiveness is not saying that the one who hurt you was right. Forgiveness is stating that God is faithful and he will do what is right.” ― Max Lucado
- “God is faithful, and like your friend, He knows you intimately and has been with you all the days of your life.” ― Hannah Grace, Rest in His Love
- “Believers are inclined to attribute their spiritual successes to their godliness when it would be more accurate to connect them with God’s faithfulness.” ― Max Anders
- “God is faithful not to put more on you than you can bear, He will give you a way of escape so that you can endure.” ― 1 Corinthians 10:13 (Bible Verse)
- “My story won’t hit the box office if it were made into a film, but it’s a simple testimony on how God is faithful to those who remain faithful to Him.” ― Patrick Baldwin
- “Never try to have more faith – just get to know God better. And because God is faithful, the better you know Him, the more you’ll trust Him.” ― John Ortberg
- “Stay faithful. If you’re hurting, stay hopeful. Pray and give thanks to God for the opportunity to grow; ask Him to shed light, ask Him for clarity.” ― Thomas Nelson
- “Confidence is not based on you having all the resources needed to take care of yourself; confidence is based upon the truth that God is faithful.” ― Roy Lessin
- “Being faithful to God gives us great peace and assurance that, we will be brought through by His promises of blessings and the Reward Of Eternal Life in heaven.”
- “Our faith is not meant to get us out of a hard place or change our painful condition. Rather, it is meant to reveal God’s faithfulness to us in the midst of our dire situation.” ― David Wilkerson
- “My calling from God is, “Be faithful;” my mission in life to be true, And God will someday reward me for things He’s assigned me to do.” ― Greta Zwaan, Privileged Family
- “Money is the acid test of your faithfulness. God uses it more than any other thing in your life to test your faith. Why? Because it’s the thing we have the hardest time with.” ― Rick Warren
- “The thoughtful believer recalls God’s faithfulness in the past when confronted by any new threat. Part of spiritual maturity is strong sense of one’s own history.” ― Max Anders
- “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness” ― Lamentations 3:22-23 (Bible Verse)
- “God wants to be faithful and make sure that He restores me and you to our original purpose, a pure and holy people when He comes again.” ― Happy Zhou, How I Discovered God
- “God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide an escape, so that you can stand up under it.” ― 1 Corinthians 10:13 (Bible Verse)