Are you looking for quotes about God’s beauty and his creation?
We’ve compiled the best collection of God’s beauty quotes, sayings, messages, bible verses, and Instagram captions (complete with images and pictures) to inspire you to discover the beauty in nature and everything around you.
Additionally, read our collection of God is faithful quotes to inspire you to let go and act with strength and courage.
Quotes About God’s Beauty
41. “You were created as a masterpiece and you are one of God’s expressions of beauty. Short, tall, thin, thick, freckles, big eyes, small ones . . . it doesn’t matter.” ― Dannah Gresh
42. “He hath made everything beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.” ― Ecclesiastes 3:11 KJV (Bible Verse)
43. “We’ve had the opportunity to experience God’s beautiful creation? The sunrise, sunset, mountains, canyons and the beauty of things we didn’t see before.” ― Bev Rasmussen
44. “God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.” ― Pope Francis
45. “No synonym for God is so perfect as beauty. Whether as seen carving the lines of the mountains with glaciers, or gathering matter into stars, or planning the movements of water, or gardening – still all is beauty.” ― John Muir
46. “This is God’s beauty! The elegant nature of Esther, the meek nature of Moses. The pius nature of Paul, the passionate nature of Peter, the just nature of Jesus and then the wise nature of you!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
47. “Everything is beautiful in it’s own way. Like the starry summer night, or a snow-covered winter’s day. and Everybody’s beautiful in their own way. Under God’s heaven, the world’s gonna find the way.” ― Ray Stevens
48. “My loving children, my children who were created with God’s beauty, my wise children, whatever difficulty you may have, do not ever leave His charge. Just as the prophets of God kept their faith firm and were tolerant in spite of the problems they had, no matter what difficulties you may experience, be tolerant, be forbearant and embrace all living things as your own life.” ― Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen
49. “Take care of your inner beauty, your spiritual beauty, and that will reflect in your face. We have the face we created over the years. Every bad deed, every bad fault will show on your face. God can give us beauty and genes can give us our features, but whether that beauty remains or changes is determined by our thoughts and deeds.” ― Dolores del Rio
50. “The central question is, Are the leaders of the future truly men and women of God, people with an ardent desire to dwell in God’s presence, to listen to God’s voice, to look at God’s beauty, to touch God’s incarnate Word and to taste fully God’s infinite goodness.” ― Henri Nouwen