Are you looking for lovely quotes about your special someone ?
We’ve compiled the best collection of love of my life quotes, sayings, messages, texts, status updates, ideas, and captions (all with accompanying images and pictures) to aid you in expressing your feelings toward your true love.
Your true love is the person you adore with all your heart and soul. That person is the one who completes you and for whom you would gladly do anything. Perhaps this is your partner, wife, or husband, or perhaps this is your daughter, mother, or son, or anyone else who means the world to you!!
Mostly, expressing your feelings verbally can be beneficial in relationships.
If you struggle with language, we’ve got you covered. Here are some romantic and heartwarming quotes for your special someone. Send them a message and express how much they mean to you.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of women’s fitness quotes and motivational fitness quotes to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Quotes About Love Of My Life
201. “I believe that God sent you in my life to give me something to fight for, to show me there is love in this world, to give me hope and to bring me joy, all the proof in God I need is in you, you are a gift from the heavens.”
202. “I will never be sorry for loving you, missing you, or wanting you. It’s been you from the beginning and it will always be you. I will never regret my feelings for you or choosing you. You are my love and my life.”
203. “If you think that my love for you will change. It is written in stone, even if your hair turns white, even if your skin wrinkles, even if you can barely hear me, it never will. It has always been you, my love and my life.”
204. “I love you every minute of my life; you’re my love and my life. Not all people are lucky to find the sense of their life. I am happy, cause I had found it when I met you – the love of my life.” – Rabindranath Tagore
205. “Life has turned into a beautiful garden ever since you entered into my life. You have changed my life and made me feel so good. I feel so loved and cared for. You are the best thing that happened to me.” – Kamand Kojouri
206. “You are the love of my life, I can’t live without you. I long for the day when you are in my arms where you belong… Others may have come before you but no one will ever compare to the beauty inside of you… You are my life.” – Rahul Singh
207. “I’m in this for a long ride, I’m here to make you laugh and smile, I’m here to stand by you at every corner, I’m here to go on the journey of life with you, till the end of time. I’m here now, I’m here forever… Will you marry me?”
208. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.” – Robert Fulghum
209. “You’re the love of my life and my best friend. I’m so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you… I love the ways you find to make me smile every single day. I promise to spend everyday trying to make you smile too.”
210. “I feel that everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we’re together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you.”
211. “I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely.” – Beth to Randall, This Is Us
212. “You are my soulmate, my love, my peace, my life. You are my soft place to fall, my guiding light, my best friend. In you I see our happy ever after. What a love I have found with you, my love, my peace, my life, my soulmate.” – Poem: Soulmate
213. “I choose you for live. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future. I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you and support you…”
214. “We can be. We believe in each other… that’s everything. We are going to do great things. It’s an experience – love, tragedy, joy… it’s something that people will feel belongs to them.” – Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury, Movie: “Bohemian Rhapsody”
215. “When you meet the right person you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They’re your best friend. And your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare.” – How I Met Your Mother
216. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
217. “I will choose you, even when you make me mad. My love for you won’t fade simply because we are angry. I know we will fight, we will be frustrated, we will be human. Still, I will go to battle for you. Still, I will choose you. I will choose you. And keep choosing you, every single day.”
218. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda
219. Love isn’t perfect, it isn’t a fairytale or a scrapbook and it doesn’t always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on, and never letting go; it is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define, and impossible to live without love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it together!!!
220. “You’re my miracle. The fact that you and I came together, that we met, that I found the love of my life. That’s a miracle, Millie! I’m so grateful for that. So many people don’t get that. We did. It’s a miracle I was awake enough not to miss it. And it’s a miracle you loved me back.” – Amy Harmon